Many are making claims about the time of the Solstice on December 21; it is the time of the great conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, the two largest outer planets in our solar system. After December 2020, the world will enter into 20-year Aquarian era, with the Saturn Jupiter Great Conjunction at first degree of Aquarius.
There are a number of claims made about this conjunction. While we may not address them all, there will be responses.
- Earth is being bombarded heavily by cosmic rays coming from the Galactic Core
- These rays have been measured by way of increase in the Schuman resonance
- A new superior dimension comes into being; it is a perceived reality; its called the New Earth, New Heaven
- The Central Sun is the hidden Sun, the Source of All Being, the opposite source of Earth’s Sun
- The cosmic doors will open on December 21, 2020; this will be the Sixth Mayan Sun
- the most powerful, unstoppable stream in the history of light range of 40 hertz will drag through the skies and flow freely across the planet
- this range light is activating the DNA called ‘trash’ of the human body to rebuild the twelve plus one original filaments of our species
- THIS GREAT SOLAR FLASH will happen before the end of this year 2020 there will be a massive eruption of white, blinding, magnetic and fifth dimension light expelled from the galactic core
- The light of this cosmic explosion will be so powerful it will illuminate the heavens of the Earth for a thousand years.
Let’s take a look at these claims.
The Solstice is the time when the Sun leaves the Southern path (dakshinayana) and commences traversing the Northern path (Uttaranayana). This has a significance, for in Hinduism, all who pass over duing the Uttaranaya path can obtain liberation, freedom from the cycle of birth-death-and-birth-again. In the Hindu calendar (called Panchang) this event occurs around 14/15 January of each year and is called Pongal / Makara Sankranti.
These are time of Ascension. Ascension has many references, it is called the New Age, it is about a planetary raise in consciousness, it references multidimensionality and visitors from the Stars. It includes the higher dimensions (4th, 5th), spiritual advance, light children, spirit guides and other invisible “assistants”, companion animals and activation of so-called ‘junk DNA’.
There is an eclipse at this time. There is a total Solar Eclipse on 14 December, which is the last eclipse of 2020. This eclipse is visible from Chile and some parts of Argentina in the afternoon. Some regions in southern South America, south-west Africa, and Antarctica will see a partial solar eclipse, if the weather permits. Eclipses are about diminution of light, and the return of the light. Where we speak of light, it is also appropriate to make reference to the Stargates
There is a net around this Earth, that is slowly opening – in cross over points – that has been known as stargates. The stargates are widening and there are many places around the Earth that are experiencing the new energy. The widening of the Stargates allows more of light energy to come to the Earth, to all life-forms on the Earth. It is like the electric voltage to a lamp. The current has to be right for the lamp to glow. If it is too much, the lamp will explode. So the light is being passed through the Stagates (which have been closed up since 12,000 BCE) and is being stepped up in stages, so that the light within the human can be easily accommodated.
Some preliminary thoughts from astrology about this conjunction of planets:
- Jupiter is an outer planet.
- Saturn is also an outer planet.
- Outer planets have their biggest effect / impact when they change signs
- On Solstice day, they will be conjunct at 00:29° Aquarius
- Aquarius is the sign of Saturn
- Jupiter and Saturn are neutral to each other (they are not enemies)
- Jupiter is a multiplier of energy, so will multiply and magnify the effect of Saturn
- Saturn – from one perspective – focuses on what is lawful, and that which must be done properly
- There is an ancient text that tells this conjunction is similar to killing of a Brahmin priest (Brahmahati) and so portends ominous results
- This conjunction will be preceded in November by another conjunction which is a pointer towards a deleterious state of affairs for notable religious figures, sacred places, and people’s faiths.
- We suggest that in these times of Ascension, spiritual advance proceeds with respect for the beliefs of others, the efforts at creating harmony, understanding and cooperation among the religions
It is likely that the world-wide pandemic of Covid-19 will still be in effect all over our planet. So these are preliminary thoughts and observations about this particular conjunction at the time of Solstice. What is needed, however, is prayer for our planet, prayer for those suffering the ill-effects of coronavirus, and good will towards all that we encounter. All have been affected by this coronavirus pandemic. So pray for the welfare of the world:~
The ancient Hindu prayer Asatoma, prays,
Asato Maa Sad-Gamaya
Tamaso Maa Jyotir-Gamaya
Mrtyor-Maa Amritam Gamaya
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
From the Unreal, lead us to the real;
from darkness lead us to light
from death, lead us to immortality,
Om, Peace, Peace, Peace
2,382 total views, 3 views today